Producer, Editor, DP, Capture Artist, Marketing . Deep Silver Volition. May 2008 – Current:
- Shipped Saints Row 2, Saints Row the Third, Saints Row IV, Red Faction Guerrilla and Red Faction Armageddon
- Wrote, produced, edited, and created game trailers, in-game cinematics, and internal studio presentations
- Designed Machinima_Mode tool, best in industry, for real-time capture
- Created cinematic assets for video games
- Optimized video assets for Bink, YouTube, Facebook
- Authored Cinematic Blu-Ray and DVDs
- Maintained production and editing equipment
- Trained employees about production equipment, color management, and professional color grading.
- Camera Expertise used in creating anamorphic lens style visuals in games
|September 2007 – August 2008:Editor. Director of PhotographyAlpha Theta Chi Films, Grand Rapids, MI
- Shipped Fraternity House in 2008
- Drew storyboards and communicated vision with the team
- Edited 84 minute feature length film
- Color graded and created visual style with graphics
- Concepted, designed, and created DVD/Blu-Ray
|April 2003 – May 2008Producer, Creative Director.TAV Productions, Indianapolis, IN
- Wrote business plans, RFPs , and managed equipment purchases
- Wrote and Produced commercials
- Managed Delivery schedules to vendors and clients
| December 2003 – May 2004:Art Director, Director of Photography. Virginia Ball Center, Muncie, IN
- Shipped One Day at a Time with the Red Cross
- Aired on WIPB (PBS), fall 2004
- Worked with the publicity team to promote the documentary
- Edited film to Red Cross production standards
GDC 2012 speaker:
25 Minute lecture titled Saints Row the Third real time capture tools
60 minute lectures on Anamorphic Lenses, DSLR Video/Photography, and Hollywood Color Grading theory. Followed up with employees on in-depth information for making our games more cinematic.
2003-2007 Ball State University Graduate with a BA in Telecommunications.
2010 Post | Production World editors track
Download a paper resume.